Learn more about the latest updates to Tracker
Our latest update sees a number of improvements to the functionality and overall quality of the Tracker service including:
- A new exporting functionality: Once you have run an Opportunities, Market Leads or Market Intelligence search, a simple click of the Export Results button provides you with a CSV file of the search results for offline use.
- A new My Tools section: Making it easier than ever to navigate the Tracker app. Accessing tools like Spend Analysis to review your competitors’ spend is much easier.
- Quicker and more responsive: Providing you with faster access across both new and historic archive data. The quality of Tracker’s data integrity has been improved to provide you with everything you need to know to put you in the best possible position to win contracts.
- New content available: Tracker Opportunities now include recurrent procurement (when indicated by OJEU). With Market Leads you can also add any recurrent opportunities to a watch list and receive an email when the opportunity is ready for re-tender.
- Improved search capabilities: You can now also filter your search criteria when searching for frameworks or recurring opportunities in Market Leads.
What’s the benefit to our customers?
Data Export and Share:
Customers can now export results as a CSV file and share across teams. The data can be reviewed offline or pivoted to make more manageable viewing – then simply click through to the original post on Tracker to view the full opportunity details and carry out follow-on work such as creating your bid, running a competitor spend analysis or adding reminders to the opportunity.
When indicated by OJEU, opportunity searches now include recurrent procurement. With Market Leads you can now add any recurrent opportunity to a watch list. Tracker’s unique algorithms calculate when an opportunity may re-tender, while your Market Leads email alert will advise you when this opportunity is ready to re-tender, giving you advance notice so you can prepare the perfect bid.
Improved navigation when viewing an opportunity makes it easier for you to complete further research using your Tracker Tools. Looking to get more from your service? Talk to our Customer Growth Team to complete your free profile review – we are here to help you win.
Data Quality – Market Leader:
Tracker is proud to be Europe’s largest publisher of Contract Notices and Awards. Our team constantly review our integration processes to ensure our data integrity is the best in market. With our additional access to over 2000 sources for Commercial Projects, you can be guaranteed Tracker has you covered.
With Tracker Elite, you really do get an all you can eat service! With 8 hours procurement consultancy included along with a choice of 5 years of historic data PLUS all the tendering tools you need to win, Tracker Elite is the ultimate procurement solution. Designed to grow with your business, you can add multiple users to your main subscription at a level to suit you.
Adding more team members to your main subscription is now much easier. Simply choose any complimentary product giving you UK, Europe or Global coverage and it’s easy – Tracker scales with your business. New to Tracker? call our sales team on 0845 270 7065 to learn more about multi-user pricing. If you are an existing customer, contact our Customer Growth Team today on 0141 270 7666 .
Ready to get started?
Try Tracker today for free for 3 days, no credit card required.
During your trial you can access Tracker Premier+ which includes commercial projects. See for yourself the opportunities that are waiting for you.
Our business growth team are on hand to help you set up your perfect profile to ensure you receive the alert notifications that are relevant to your business.
Last updated on June 26th, 2017
Jun 23, 2017.