Use Spend Analysis to discover who your competitors are winning business with.Try Tracker for Free Today
Driving business decisions through data
Tracker Spend Analysis
Spend Analysis collates and publishes all English public sector spend data in line with the Government’s Transparency Agenda which requires UK local and central government to publish details of all transactions over £500 and £25,000 respectively. Our research team check over 1,000 sources and collate this data in one central place – Tracker. What can Spend Analysis do for my business?
- Evaluate current and potential marketplace opportunities
- Identify buyer spend patterns – where they spend, with whom, on what and in which sectors
- View and analyse spend at buyer, industry sector, geography, and supplier levels
- Search and compare spend patterns by specific buyers and suppliers
- Identify potential new business opportunities and areas for growth
- Track known competitors and discover new market entrants
- Develop your positioning and strategy through deeper marketplace insight
Try Spend Analysis for yourself with a free three-day trial to Tracker Premier+
Spend Analysis gives you a flavour of all the core modules available to help you grow your business.
Our experts are also on hand 9-5pm Monday-Friday and can be reached by calling 0845 270 7065 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Understanding what the public sector is spending on is only part of the intelligence and insight available through Tracker.
Discover the modules that work well with Spend Analysis: