These days, our news feeds are flooded with content from all corners of the world – fresh notifications seem to be endless.
With so much information out there, it is surprising businesses are still missing vital information that could help them to spark engagement with public sector organisations that are looking to work with new suppliers.
If you would like to find public sector tenders in Europe more efficiently, find out how with our Market Intelligence tool below.
What does Market Intelligence do?
Tracker’s Market Intelligence tool can help your business stay up-to-speed with all the latest procurement, industry and government stories, giving you the insights your business needs without any extra noise.
Our in-house researchers track more than 5,000 unique sources to provide our users with tailored market updates from across Europe and the rest of the world.
As your business will receive tailored daily alerts, it will be the first to know about valuable opportunities with buyers that want to work with suppliers in your sector.
Benefits of Market Intelligence
Daily procurement and market alerts are not the only benefits of using our Market Intelligence tool to find public sector tenders in Europe, there are several other advantages:
- Using the information from Market Intelligence your business can identify new business opportunities early
- The tool will help your business to track competitor activity and market changes
- You will better understand changes in legislation and government policy and how they affect you
- This is a great tool for decision makers who want to make choices based on facts
- Real-time in-app updates
- Full public and private sector news coverage
Give Business Intelligence a try
To identify potential new business opportunities in Europe with our Market Intelligence tool, request a demo with one of our Business Development Managers today.
With a personalised demo, our team can help your business to explore market trends that could help you win more public sector tenders in Europe.
Sep 11, 2018.